Careers with Interpet
At Interpet we all work together with one common goal: the ambition to make the difference. That is what binds us and makes us different from our competitors.
Our corporate culture is to work hard and play hard! We involve our team in lots of activities – charity events, photo shoots and consumer shows to name just a few!
Are you an enthusiastic team player, a creative mind, a problem solver and do you look for a challenge…? Here you can make it come true. With our leading position in the market and the significant growth potential of our organisation, we can offer you great career opportunities.
We are looking for an Customer Support Administrator to join our Customer and Sales Support Team in our Dorking Office
To undertake administrative tasks in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner as per the department Procedures Manual.
To work effectively as a member of the Sales & Customer Support Team providing excellent service to internal and external customers alike.
- To update Prelude (software programme) as required ensuring all customer, sales and product data, with the exception of pricing, is correct.
- To process ‘New Accounts’ emails at regular intervals throughout the day undertaking all associated administration including processing company credit checks and creating accounts on Prelude.
- To undertake general administration tasks, for example printing and distribution of trade price lists, customer price lists, catalogues and literature for trade shows
- To organise the trade stands for shows, keeping records of availability.
- To ensure an efficient and professional support service for internal and external customers, both on the telephone and in written correspondence as per the department Procedures Manual. This to include promptly answering incoming calls via the ring-round system, resolving if possible and re-routing if need be.
- To highlight any product concerns with the Sales and Customer Support Manager.
- To place orders for stationery and other supplies, raising and receipting purchase order.
- To frank post accurately and in time for daily collection.
- To take cheques to the bank if required.
- To develop the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to provide cover for Team Members as required.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time
Measures of Performance
- Aligned to Interpet’s Values and Customer Service Competencies
- Performance and personal development objectives met in full
- Budget and other agreed targets met in full
- Accuracy and timeliness of work
- Achievement of KPIs
- GMP compliance
- To take an enthusiastic, pro-active approach to the job, identifying and recommending better, more cost-effective ways of approaching tasks and/or achieving individual and departmental objectives.
- To take responsibility for developing personal knowledge and skill base in particular a comprehensive knowledge of Interpet’s product range, departmental procedures, Prelude, Astute software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- To communicate effectively, via all mediums, with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- To be an effective member of the departmental team, maintaining a flexible approach to each working day.
- To maintain a cheerful and positive mind-set at all times.
- To complete allocated tasks to the required standards with a minimum of supervision.
- To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer information at all times.
- To maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- To maintain a smart appearance.
Hours of Work
Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 9am – 5pm – 21 hours per week
A competitive salary, benefits and great working environment for the right candidate. If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please
Find out more